Saturday, June 13, 2015

Introduction

“All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” – Gandalf


 I love quotes. I love Gandalf. And I’m deciding to spend some time writing for this blog.

There will be nerdiness!
There will be puns!
And there will be lots of references to The Lord of the Rings and other fabulous works!

But before I get too carried away…
 

My Rules

I have outlined The 8 Fabulous Rules of Blogging for myself to follow.

1.      I will not rant. It is neither fun nor uplifting. Therefore, no severe ranting.
2.      I allow myself to complain, but not incessantly.
3.      I will try to see the positive in the world and share it.
4.      I will be Catholic-out-loud.
5.      I will reference The Lord of the Rings, as well as other nerd-doms, as much as I like without regret.
6.      I will proofread. No one wants to read an article rife with typos. Therefore, I give my fellow bloggers leave to mercilessly make fun of me if I post typos and promise to do the same to them.
7.      I will post at least once a month. I can’t commit to a regular schedule, but I will post at least once every four weeks. I will aim for every two weeks.
8.      I will have fun. I think I am going to like blogging, and I hope you enjoy what you read here.

 

Welcome to FONAM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that comments are monitored and any profane or rude comments will be deleted.